Mounted on wood material with beveled edges, similar to a plaque, choose from four colors to make this Mounted Wall Map of The World, 1935 the perfect custom map for home, office, or classroom.
A National Geographic classic, this world map is as much a work of art as it is an incomparable reference for its time. In this map, the worlds eastern and western hemispheres are show separately to give the viewer a true sense of area across the continents. The 1935 World map features:
• The Eastern and Western Hemispheres, beautifully created with the Azimuthal Equal-Area Projection
• Thousands of place names, including major cities and capitals
• Railway lines, Airplane routes, Canals, and Glaciers
• Elevations and depressions, and ocean depths
• An Earth chart filled with information about the Earths mass, areas of continents, mountain heights, ocean depths, and much more
• Separate insets for the Northern and Southern Hemispheres
• Insets showing the time zones for the Eastern and Western Hemispheres
Coverage Area: The World, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica.
This Mounted Map is a fine art plaque that consists of your selected map printed on art print paper with a heat activated adhesive that adheres the map to a piece of MDF wood. A UV Blocking Laminate is added on top for protection (but not for dry erase).Click here to download sample images